- CHRISTOPHER BLAKELOCK, AIA, NCARB
- Christopher Blakelock, a Partner at Cecil Baker + Partners, has been with the firm since 1998. An architect with over 20 years of experience, Chris has worked on a wide range of projects serving public, private, and institutional clients.
- Chris’s experience with institutional Clients includes projects for non-profit groups, neighborhood organizations, and institutions of higher learning. His residential experience ranges from custom, single-family homes to affordable, multi-unit housing. He confidently guides the collaborative process from pre-design though construction and enjoys interweaving the goals of the Client with each project’s distinct site constraints, code regulations, and cost restrictions.
- A member of AIA Philadelphia, Chris currently serves on the City / L&I Committee. Chris has presented at the 2015 Design on the Delaware conference as a panel member of the Civic Design Review Process Seminar. Chris is also a member of the South of South Street Neighborhood Association, and a volunteer for the Community Design Collaborative.
- Chris lives in Center City Philadelphia with his wife and two sons. Chris received a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from Lafayette College and a Master of Architecture from the New Jersey Institute of Technology. He is a Registered Architect in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, and a member of the National Council of Architectural Registration Boards.
- Download vcf card.