- NANCY BASTIAN, AIA, LEED AP
- Nancy Bastian, a Partner at Cecil Baker + Partners, has been with the firm since 1987. An architect with 30 years of experience, Nancy has a particular expertise with residential, multi-family architecture. She enjoys working both with private developers on market rate housing and with social service and non-profit clients on affordable housing.
- Nancy has a special affinity for those projects that serve our most vulnerable populations, and has presented workshops on accessible housing and design to support thoughtful reconsideration of housing for the disabled to obtain maximum usefulness for its residents. She brings to each project and each client the desire to provide the highest level of service, and the greatest attention to detail, and is proudest when a new client becomes a repeat client.
- Nancy is active with AIA Philadelphia, and has served on its Board of Directors. She currently chairs AIA Philadelphia's Housing Committee, and recently presented on the need for affordable housing combined with services at this year’s Environments for Aging conference in Austin, TX.
- A longtime resident of the Mt. Airy neighborhood of Philadelphia, Nancy and her husband have raised three children. Nancy received a Bachelor of Architecture from the University of Notre Dame, with honors. She is a Registered Architect in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and is a LEED Accredited Professional.
- Download vcf card.